воскресенье, 2 августа 2015 г.

Coming soon - the fall collection

Hello everyone!

I don't have a lot of things for the fall bears but I decided to do a mini collection. On the photo you can see all the things that it will be include. All in a single copy. 


This beautiful thing was hand made from a polymer clay. I very like these pumkins and flowers and I hope you too!






So while I am crocheting the bears for these beautiful things - you have the opportunity to pre-order - to choose the color of bear and accessories for him.

About bears: height 12 cm (4.72"), crocheted from a wool yarn. 





Choose and write me on email (vera@knittedstory.com), viber (+380968541739) for order.
Just 13 bears will be available in the fall collection. Order now if you want to have one!

You can find me and more the bears in instagram - instagram.com/knittedstory


Follow and choose your bear!


Thanks for stopping by to see the bears. They are waiting for you.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий