суббота, 15 августа 2015 г.

The KnittedStory Bears - mini collection

Dear friends!

I have for you a wonderful mini collection of the KnittedStory bears. Autumn is coming. Winter is coming. And I have something great for these seasons and for you.

Maybe you are looking for a gift for friend? You want to make a gift to loved one? In any case, I have a solution for you.

I will not write the empty words, but I think you will agree with my thoughts - it's nice to get a gift is something made by hand, with the heart and with love.

I crocheted bears from a wool yarn, in a "no-smoking" environment. They are 12 cm (4.72") tall. 


Care instruction: the bears are resistant to hand wash (water 30C, liquid soap), dry flat.

I think these bears a great gifts idea for any ocassion. You can to present the bear with candies or chocolate for your daughter . You can to present the bear with flowers for your girlfriend . You can to present the bear with love for you mother. 

Okay, and I want to show you all photo of bears in the scarves. Now available 5 colors of the bears and 5 colors of the scarves (in this collection). 
Let's go!



The bears in the blue scarves:







The bears in the green scarves: 







The bears in the red scarves:





The bears in the yellow scarves:





The bears in an orange scarves:






(These bears are not available for order yet.)

I love them so much ❤ I hope you like these bears too! 

You can order these bears - write me on email ( vera @ knittedstory.com) or welcome to our etsy shop - knittedstorybears.etsy.com

Thank you for your attention! See you soon :) 

With love, Vira.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий